The short version of the daily Internet

The short version of the daily Internet
Welcome, and spread the word! The Lavender Placenta is a blog bringing daily minutiae of the Internet to your doorstep, with intent on giving attention to that which deserves it. But it doesn't end there - this blog puts emphasis on user-submitted content, so that we all share together!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A sandwich I made the other day

I didn't think I'd be putting up self-made content so soon, but damn, this sandwich is delicious enough to share with you =)

If you have the ingredients ready, I'd strongly suggest the following:


  • bread
  • butter/margarine
  • lettuce
  • cheese
  • pepperoni
  • ranch dressing

Toast the bread until it's golden brown, butter it, then arrange the rest of the ingredients. The more types of cheese you can put on, the better. 

It's like some sort of breakfast-brunch-snack paradise. All flavour, all the time baby!

Regards, 
The Big L.P.

gee, I wish I had a webcam so I could show you all a picture....one day, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment